helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Frampton & Company

The next few months brings a lot of visitors our way, which I am very excited about. It seems all of the places Dan and I have lived, we haven't had too many trips taken in our direction. But that's about to change!

Dan's sister is in town this week, but unfortunately won't be staying though Christmas. Two of my sisters will be here though! Hopefully, I can make their first Christmas away from home a special one. In January, my little sister will be coming by with her boyfriend on their way to Vegas. It will be nice that all my sisters will have seen our new home. Now, there's just the brothers, parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles!! Just kidding, I don't expect EVERYONE to make it out here.

I know in April, we will have an array of visitors to meet the new baby in our family. I can hardly wait to have everyone together again under one roof just celebrating our little miracle. That's going to be a good day!



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]