helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Pushing Me Around

Well, how's this for odd? About 5 minutes ago, I felt the baby pushing against my belly. When I pushed back there was resistance and I could actually feel the baby. Not just feel it from the inside, but I could touch it. The girls in my office were able to see it (it's head or bum or something) was making the right side of my belly jut out while the other side looked deflated. That lasted for a minute and then the baby moved again and my belly has evened out.

Just thought it was strange because of my dream. Maybe the baby was pushing last night too, and I dreamt about it because I was actually feeling it... subconsciously... Does that make sense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]