helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 28, 2005

Less than 60 to go...

I suppose I could write about how scary it is that there is now less than two months to go on my pregnancy. Actually, less than "less than two months", figuring how short of a month February is. Why would whoever invented the calendar do that to February?? Makes no sense.

Anyway, I have heard of 5 mothers on my message boards that have given birth early so far. Who's to say it can't happen tomorrow? I am so not prepared. There are many more things that have to be done before I feel I'm completely ready. It's not like I have a say in when it happens though. It's not like I can just lock my knees and wait for the right time! I knew it was all coming to this, which you would think having this in your brain for 9 months would be more than enough time, but it's not. I suppose even a year could not be enough time to prepare, but after a year you would probably be praying for it to come out. I couldn't imagine being this uncomfortable for that long.

It's been long enough... so, I think I'm ready now. Geez, can I make up my mind??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By this time it is perfectly normal to be feeling like you are not ready and yet you are. You are just experienceing normal feelings of being a first time mom. I promise you that almost all of your anxieties will fly out the window once you look that little angel in the face and know that h/she was created in love and will be loved to the fullest extent. You'll get a feeling that you have never felt before. Everyone knows that you will be a great mom and that Dan will be a great dad. You just take care, when the baby is ready, you will be ready too. I am here for anything else that you need. Lots of Love sweetie - Steph

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]