helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 01, 2005

Induction Scheduled

Since I haven't had the baby yet, they have scheduled my induction for tomorrow at 4:00 am. I don't know how long the whole process will take, but I know the first step is a gel that is administered once an hour for 4 hours. That brings us to at least 8:00 and then they will issue the pitocin to bring on contractions.

They were originally going to schedule me for Monday, but I would have been delivering with a doctor I had never met. So, Dr. Ball offered to bring me in tomorrow since I have had many appointments with him and feel very comfortable with him. I actually told him I hoped he was the one who delivered the baby. And at this point I am ready to just meet this baby! I don't want to worry anymore about the baby feeling everything I am.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay at last!! Cant wait to read all about it :)

Sine

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Best wishes for a smooth, pain free (LOL) and QUICK labor & delivery! Can't wait to read all about it and "meet" your little one.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Grandma V said...

Jessi,
I am so proud of you and Dan! I can't believe I will be a Grandma SOON! I am praying for you and the baby (and Dan)and hope all your other visitors will do the same. I love you!
Mommy

5:23 AM  
Blogger Jallápenno said...

I'm so excited for you, which is funny, because I really don't know you at all! lol.

I'm sure you'll do great, you seem to have handled all the curveballs so far perfectly well. We'll all be waiting here patiently for you to return with pictures and stories!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jess on your little girl. I'm so happy for you. Just wish we didn't have to go through the pain to bring something so wonderful into our lives. Call me if you need any advice.

Love Aunt Joyce

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you! I've been following along for a while and have never posted, but wanted to say congrats to you and your family. Can't wait to hear from you. Hope you are all doing well.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very excited and happy for you all. I don't know you, I stumbled onto this site while looking for info for me and my wifes new baby. We are expecting in August and reading all your posts has really helped me see what all goes on. Thanks and best of luck to you all!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]