helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Like Mother, Like Daughter

One exciting development in Helena to report...

Last week while changing her diaper and blowing raspberries in her face (as I always do), I noticed her purse her lips as if she was copying me. So, I kept blowing raspberries and she kept pursing. Eventually, she let out a big "ppppppppppht"! I was so excited that I screamed and made her cry, but she got over and kept blowing raspberries. I couldn't believe that she was copying me. It just made my day! God, I miss her...

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

And she can already BURP like you. You must be so proud!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]