helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Still Alive and Kickin'

The new job has been keeping me real busy. Sorry for all of my avid fans who are going through withdrawal without my daily updates. :)

Time is passing so fast. Helena gets bigger and bigger every day and is doing more and more. As you saw from the last photos, she is sitting perfectly. She can't pull herself up yet, but she sits all on her own. I can't believe how much she is developing. It just blows me away.

I sit there and watch her and wonder what is going through her mind. I know that she is trying to tell herself to do so much, but I wonder how she tells herself. Since she doesn't know any words, I wonder if her coos and babbles are her own language and that's how she tells herself to reach for that toy. We, as adults, don't have to command ourselves to do something because most acts are so practiced they are purely instinct to us. How did we teach ourselves in the beginning though? Have I confused you with my philosophizing? (real word??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]