helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Helpful Girl

I am so lucky! My baby girl is so smart and helpful. I was just folding all of her laundry and putting it away. When I got to the last of it (her socks), I had a whole bundle. While carrying it, I dropped a pair. Helena picked them up and carried them right over to where I was putting to rest of them and set them right down on the shelf! I just couldn't believe it!! So young and already understanding what I was doing and trying to help. It was the cutest thing. I wanted to write it down right away so I never forget it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]