helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 01, 2006

How Great is My Job

Yesterday, I got the opportunity to attend the Suns Pep Rally with the team, coaches, trainers, staff, and the governor. We handed out ice cream and cheered the team on their way to Dallas. Hopefully, our enthusiasm will result in a win tonight.

I got to see Raja Bell (super-foxy)!!

raja

He didn't get any ice cream. He just went through the arena after the event on his way to therapy. We all just stood still and watched. It was so funny!

USA Today was in today and we got a free lunch from Chipotle and I just got back from our ice cream social. I got a Strawberry Banana Rendezvous (Strawberry ice cream, graham cracker, white chocolate chips, strawberries & banana)

IT'S YUMMY! I love my job!!! I'll let you know if our dept. gets interviewed by USA Today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]