helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Gee, Those Cravings!

Just had to say how excited I am for Thanksgiving! I am so anxious for the traditional meal, that Dan and I are talking about having a pre-Thanksgiving dinner.

Ahhhh, the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing, cheesy potatoes, corn, beans, and pumpkin pie.... I don't think I can wait another 3 months for all that. Can you tell I'm pregnant?!

Dan and I will hopefully be heading back to Ashtabula for the holiday. I can't wait to see all of my family and have them all cook for me and my big belly!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

UH-OH....looks like I better start shopping NOW!!! Can't wait to FEED you!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]