helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2004

Holy Double Patties, Batman!

So, in order to feed this growing pig in my belly, I have to eat about every 2 hours. It's lunch time and after having a large handful of grapes only 45 minutes ago, the pig is hungry again!

I went to Wendy's for lunch (and before anyone lectures me about healthy eating habits, I have been eating salad and Raisin Bran for the past four days, with the exception of my pancake craving last night-- damn Denny's commercial). Anyway, I am sure I am not the only person who has noticed the gradually depleting vital ingredient in Wendy's hamburgers. What's that called again, oh yeah, I believe it's MEAT! But for 99 cents, you can't complain too much.

But I would like to extend a personal thank you to the great staff over at Wendy's who accidentally added an extra patty to my Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. Thank you for actually giving me a substantial amount of meat on my burger, it really means a lot to a pregnant lady!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]