helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2004

How Do Stupid People Get Jobs??

I swear, yesterday must have been "deal with every incompetent moron who obviously does not know how to do their job" day.

Dan and I have been trying to get a home phone hooked up since JUNE!!! The only request we made was that we wanted to keep my cell phone number as the home phone number. What a chore that is, I guess! Our phone was supposed to be hooked up in July, but was not. When we called to find out why, the rep said that our order was never inputted. So, we went through the entire process (from square 1) again, and this time service was supposed to be installed on August 19th. Well, you guessed it... no service still! So, finally I spoke with a manager and told him the entire situation. Unfortunately, due to FCC regulations, we have to still wait until Sept 2 now until our phone will be hooked up. They offered our first month free, but I doubt we will be using Cox when we move into the house in a few months.

And if that wasn't enough, here comes incompetent moron #2 (from Collins College). My school somehow claimed a few months ago that I owed them $2000 even though they sent me a check back in April for overpayment of funds. Well, somebody messed up in sending me that check. Then, somebody messed up in refunding my Financial Aid. Then, somebody messed up and sent the wrong financial aid check to the wrong account (TWICE) and now I owe the school $3162.79!!! So, in the attempts to figure out why I owe any money at all, I end up owing more! The idiot calls me yesterday and wants to schedule a meeting because he's too stupid to explain his mistakes over the phone. So, now I have to deal with this guy next week.

Like there isn't enough on my mind... So, my question to anyone who has ever hired anyone in their life: HOW DO STUPID PEOPLE LIKE THIS GET THESE JOBS?!?!?! I have got to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]