helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 20, 2004

YAWN!!!

Tired again today, but this time because I slept a little too well. So well, in fact, that my eyes were practically swollen shut this morning when I woke up. It is just one of those days that I wish I could have just stayed in bed.

I'm sure my boss would have understood, but I am straining to save up all sick time and vacation time that I can before the baby comes. That way, when I have to take maternity leave I won't have to worry about the mortgage payment, bills, groceries, and the added expense of another human being. If I struggle now, I won't have to struggle so much when I take that 6-8 weeks off after the baby is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]