helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

From the Bathroom Floor

I think everybody's had that feeling. The tranquility and sanctuary that the bathroom floor can provide when you are nauseous to no end. Whether you are pregnant, have had the flu, or just drank a little too much. I would like one person to tell me that they haven't spent at least a few minutes basking in the coolness of bathroom floor tile.

I have had dizzy spells lately. Pretty bad to the point where I have to sit in the shower in the morning to keep my vision from going black. Dizziness is yet another wonderful aspect of the pregnancy journey. There's nothing worse than your eyes being open and not being able to see a thing!

Not to mention the fact that I am hypoglycemic (which makes dizzy spells a little more familiar territory to me already), at least this time I didn't run into anything while people were looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]