helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Look Mom! I'm a WINNER!!!

I know the last two postings probably seem really negative and depressing, but I'm pregnant... what can I say?? I do have one bit of good news to share though.

Dan bought us each a lottery ticket yesterday, and I won $20!!! I know it's not much, but when you only spend $4 and your chances are better at winning another ticket (probably a loser), it's a pretty nice feeling to win something.

We are going to treat ourselves out to see a movie. Haven't decided what yet, maybe Exorcist or Open Water or Napolean Dynamite. Give me your reviews if you've seen any of these, so we know which one is worth the money to see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY JESSIE ITS AUNT ROSIE AND THE BOYS SAW NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE AND THEY SAID IT IS HILARIOUS.. AND I WANTED TO CONGRATULATE YOU AND DAN.....

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Open Water was awesome, very scary! I loved it!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,

Whatever you see let us know because we want to see all of those. Congrats on the lotto ticket! As for Kerry, I totally support him and hope people are smart enough to get him into office. Make sure people also know "DO NOT VOTE 3rd party" (ie;Ralph Nadar) this splits votes and causes the republican candidate to move ahead. Make your vote count! By voting 3rd party there is NO chance this person will get into office so you are literally throwing away your vote. America should be ready for a positive change and we will never have that with Bush, he thinks he is God and supports issues noone can control in this world and our government should definitely not have a say about, also we trusted him to make decisions that would benefit America not corporate clones. How did it benefit America by going to war on false information and with out the support of our allies....Be smart vote Kerry. Feel great and take care,
Jenny

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]