helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Restless, Restless...

I don't know how many of you listen to Howard Stern, but I am now so irritated at night because of a certain segment on his show.

Every night when I attempt to lie down and fall asleep, which anybody who has been paying attention knows is not easy for me. So, I lay there for hours sometimes and cannot figure out why I am so restless. And as soon as that word "restless" hits my mind, I am bombarded by this stupid song that Vinny and some other guy did on the show.

I don't know if you've heard it, but if not... be glad you haven't. Because if you have, then anytime you cannot fall asleep at night that song will just play over and over in your head until you want to bang your head against a wall just to render yourself unconscious!

It's one of those songs that is so horrible, but it catches on and just invades your brain like the virus from 28 Days Later. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And here we go again...............

"Restless, restless
It happens all the time....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]