helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Don't Blame Me, I'm CRAZY!!!

So, Dan and I argued about the garbage yesterday. (I told you I'm sensitive!) I know I was going overboard and being crazy, I could hear the voice in my head, but I just couldn't stop!

Luckily, he did the smart thing and helped me clean the house. Then he left to go take care of some errands that I didn't feel like doing. Tire rotation, oil change, etc.... When he came back, I had taken a nap and relaxed a bit. I was mad he didn't bring me anything to eat, because obviously I'm turning into a fat girl. I need my food!!!

After I ate, I went to finish up some laundry and told him how stupid he was that he put a dark-colored towel in with white clothes. Everything came out with a pinkish tint. After that temper tantrum, we went down to the pool and just floated around. It was really nice. We haven't been down there since my sister, Adria, came to visit. I had no trouble falling asleep, until I woke up at 4:00 am. I heard that the TV was still on, and sure enough when I enter the living room I see Dan passed out on the couch. So, I smacked him on the stomach and asked him if I needed to teach him how to use the Sleep Timer on the TV so we didn't waste electricity.

I think he's learning how to take all of my outburts in stride. He doesn't really react to me, but I've told him it's not really me -- it's the hormones. I haven't acted like this in the five years we've been together. It usually takes a lot to get me upset, but anymore it can happen with anything. I'm just lucky to have someone who can deal with my newfound craziness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]