helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Momma.... Momma, I'm Comin' Hoooome!

Do you like my Ozzy reference? Well, the dates are set and the tickets have been purchased!

Yesterday, I was in tears at my desk when I realized that the tickets I found last Friday for $218 had jumped up to $340!!! I stared blankly at the computer screen, calling myself stupid repeatedly for not purchasing the tickets when I saw them at such an unbelievable price. After I had my little breakdown, I made a deal with God.

I said, "God, I am going to reserve these tickets at this price. If tomorrow, they have gone up in price then I will buy them so I don't risk another increase. But... if they are going to go back down, pleeeeeeeeeease let them go down tomorrow." Sure enough, this morning they were back down to $218. This time, I was jumping up and down at my desk! I immediately bought the tickets and am still hoping that my boss will approve the time off. I just couldn't wait another day though.

I look forward to seeing everyone for Thanksgiving. We will be in town from November 23 - December 1. I would prefer to not be running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so anyone who would like to see me... let's make plans before I leave. Turkey, here I come!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I hope you guys have a great time going home. It is always great to see everyone. The nice thing about going during the holidays is that you don't have to run around too much because for the most part you usually see everyone at a big get together. Be prepared for everyone to touch your belly and push your "hormonal emotional break downs" to the limit, but just remember for everyone who says you are getting big or that ask you over and over when you are due or they tell you they don't like the names you have picked out.....they all love you and this is an exciting time for them too, so enjoy every minute of it. Talk to you soon. Love, Jenny

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jessi you will have to come to Grannys and the boys and I will see you there...

Love Aunt Rosie

11:10 AM  
Blogger Grandma V said...

Send me your menu requests and I will start shopping now. I know how you pregnant ladies like to eat! (You too, Dan!!) I'll invite anyone who wants to come to Bula out for eats....seeing you will be the "frosting on the cake" (or the "stuffing in the turkey" if you prefer)!! I can't wait to see you!! Love you!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Grandma V.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!
We All Want To See you Too, When You Come Home! Liz, Christina, and baby Isabella, Angie, Stevie, Jenny, Aunt Rose and Uncle Steve.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We love you very much!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]