helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 02, 2004

These Are So Fun!

Well, thanks to another soon-to-be mommy on iVillage, I found another Web site that "predicts" the baby's gender. This site actually asks you a few questions about your birth and some other seemingly unrelated questions. Here is my prediction:

Madame Zaritska's Reading

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
What she senses for you: The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive at night. After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 19 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and a lot of hair.

Now, this reading is quite detailed. It is also the first one that I've done that predicts a boy. The size is also different than the last site I went to. I would be happy with only a 2 hour delivery though. I hope I'll have enough time to make it to the hospital!

Again, if you'd like to test this prediction for yourself, click here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess...It's me...Eddie Spagetti!!
I didn't get a chance to do any reading when you first sent me your blog...but I got to indulge a little more today. I can't believe you're gonna be a mommy!! I'm so happy for you and Dan!
I hung out with your brother Matt the other night at my boyfriend's birthday party...we got our pic taken together, so as soon as I can get a hold of it, I will email it to you.
I'm at work, so I have to go...I just wanted to say Congrats one more time!! I miss you, and I hope we can talk again soon. Love you...
Gramma Cheeseballs...

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY JESSI ITS AUNT ROSEY AGAIN THAT IS WISHFUL THINKING FOR YOUR FIRST BABY UNLESS OF COURSE YOU PULL JOYCE SHORT LABOR.... WELL CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND I HOPE YOUR MIGRAINES ARE A LITTLE BETTER. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND QUICK WORRING ABOUT GAINING WEIGHT IT WILL HAPPEN... LOOK AT YOUR MOM PREGNANCYS AND HER WEIGHT GAIN (NOTHING)..... LOVE YOU GUYS SEE YOU WHEN YOU COME OUT FOR THANKSGIVING LOVE ROSEY

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]