helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

You're Getting Veeeery Sleeeepy...

I thought all of the books, the doctors, the women who've already done this... they all told me that I would have more energy during the second trimester. If it's at all possible, I feel even more exhausted! I can never get out of bed in the morning. I am constantly catching my head falling or eyes closing in the middle of the day at my desk. I have been going to sleep beyond my will at 8:00 in the evening. And the doctor has the nerve to tell me I'm getting TOO MUCH sleep!?!?

I feel like I'm constantly playing catch-up. I don't try to just pass out, but I do. I just get sooooo tired. More than I ever have in my whole life. All the books tell me to listen to my body... When I need to eat, I eat. When I need to pee, I pee. And when I need to sleep, I'm going to sleep even if I did get 10 hours last night. Well, unless I'm at work. In that case, I'll just ignore the urge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]