helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 11, 2004

Whole Lot Going On!

What a hectic time it has been lately! I can't believe all of the recent changes. I guess the easiest way to tell you everything would be to list it all.

1. Dan started a new job last week. He is now doing extermination. I know it's a little off-course, but he seems to really like the work. Plus, they gave him $2 more than his security job and they give him a truck that he can take home with him. So, our worries about having to get a second vehicle are eliminated. Another good aspect is that we are on the same shift now and he has Sunday and Monday off. So we still pretty much get a weekend together.

2. We got a call from Taylor Woodrow setting our closing date on the house to November 15. I know it is a little later than anticipated, but that's fine by us. It's just nice to have a timeline now and see something set in stone. We'll only be in the house a week before we come home, but at least we'll be able to get all of the really important things together in that time.

3. I made my first jump into maternity clothes today! I can't believe it either. I was getting ready for work this morning, and I couldn't fit into anything!!! I never thought I would prefer pants that went practically up to my chest, but they work pretty well! Mom told me she never got too big with any of her pregnancies, but at this rate, I'll surely be a sight to see when I get home!!!

I guess that wasn't as much as I thought, but 3 somewhat major things going on. I guess now we can start packing our stuff and getting ready for the move. After all, when that's over with, all focus just goes on preparing for the baby. Man, it's been some year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]