helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Do You Hear What I Hear??

Do you hear what I hear? A child, a child... ahem (clears throat)...

Sorry about that. I guess I went into Christmas song mode. The reason for this constant loop of a seemingly off-the-wall song playing in my head is because I have discovered recently that the baby can hear me and other very close noises at this stage.

Dan and I spent part of our night yesterday having our first conversation with our little peanut. We just told "baby" how much we loved him/her and how happy we are that we are going to be a family. Dan was really close to my belly talking to the baby, introducing himself as "daddy" and said how we couldn't wait for him/her to get here. (Although I think we can wait a little.) We just want the baby to be familiar to us and have a good family relationship right from the start. I know they say parenting comes naturally, I just hope we know what we're doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]