helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Month #4!!!

As you may or may not know, the start of the 15th week also marks the start of the 4th month! I will post a belly shot again soon. Believe me, it's not as gradual as the last one. I look like I'm at eight months after I eat a light lunch! So, I thought it might be nice to find a photo of what the baby would look like right now. Even though I am expecting to have another ultrasound next week, here you go!



On this sample you can also see the labels for everything. Can you believe the baby looks like this and is only about 4 inches long?? Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]