helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 17, 2004

Getting Ready

This weekend will be spent preparing for the arrival of my sisters next week. We still have a lot of unpacking to do, and I will have to get the spare room ready to be lived in. Also, I want to get my final Christmas decorations put up. Hopefully, they will make the place a little homey-er.

I can't wait to have a nice family dinner at our house and do some baking and open a few presents. Christmas may not be the same this year, but at least I'll get to celebrate with part of my family. It's hard being apart so much.

I still have a small bit of shopping to do. Mainly things we need around the house that I'm just wrapping up and calling "presents". You'll see what I mean when I post photos after the holiday. But for now I don't want to spoil the surprise!



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]