helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Contraction Update

The contractions I felt the other night were no cause for concern, due to the lack of intensity and frequency. So, we won't be expecting any babies today!!

I just have to keep an eye on future contractions and make sure that I am getting enough fluids and not making any sudden movements. But don't fear everybody, I will make sure this bun bakes a little longer!!

Good luck to my Aunt Joyce and faithful reader, Jallapenno, on their own birth situations. I know what a bumpy ride it can be. I will keep you both in my prayers and hope that we all deliver our little ones safe and sound. Keep those knees locked, Jallapenno!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]