helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Our Guesses

Last night Dan and I made our guesses on when we think the baby will come. Neither of us think that I will carry the baby to full-term. I almost guarantee I will go into labor before my due date, but we shall see.

His guess was March 19 and mine was March 22. All I hope is that the baby is big enough and strong enough to survive if I do give birth early. We will find out tomorrow at our ultrasound how the baby has been progressing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, for all it's worth, I'm guessing no early arrivals...but an April fools birthday! I say, April 1st! Nana Cookie

7:54 PM  
Blogger jessframpton said...

I am hoping for April 1st, that would be a funny birthday! I thought you had told me that you didn't think I would carry full-term though. We shall see...

As long as the baby is big enough to come out happy and healthy is all that really matters to me. I'll start the pool though! :) Any other guesses from anyone else?

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]