helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Drop It Like It's Hot

Over the course of the past week, I can tell the baby has dropped. I started to think my belly was feeling smaller even though I was still gaining weight. Then, people started to tell me it looked like the baby was lower. I can tell now that s/he is.

My inability to breathe (from having a baby smushed into my lungs) has now been replaced with my inability to go 5 minutes without using the bathroom (from having a baby smushed into my bladder). It's not easy to get that extra 2 liters of water a day when I'm already running for relief even when I feel dehydrated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]