helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Bedtime Stories

Dan and I have been reading up on what to expect during delivery the past couple of nights. I want him to know what's coming so that when I yell at him or hit him while in labor, he'll know why! I have already ran through the ONE THING he should NEVER say to me during that time. When things get tough and I tell him I can't do it, he better not say, "Well, you don't have a choice now!" That remark will surely get him a black eye!

We've even been reading ahead to find out what to expect throughout the first month. (Not that you can really be prepared for everything...) The books are a really good resource though, and in addition, we will be taking our preparation class on March 8th. There, we will go over diapering, feeding, bathing, and crying. That will cover Dan, and hopefully we'll get to learn about how to take care of the baby too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]