helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Reality Sets In...

I don't think Dan (or even I) realized how fast this baby is coming. I mean, we are more or less prepared, but I haven't really thought about AFTER the baby comes a whole lot. We know what kind of parents we want to be and we know what we want to teach our child, we just haven't thought about day one when we bring that baby home.

There are a lot of things I'm sure we could still be doing to get ready, but it will all fall into place. I don't think I have taken in consideration actually how tired I will be after labor and how long that will last. With at least 8 feedings a day and 12 diaper changes, I won't get any time to get all of the things done I thought I might do with 8 weeks off of work. Who am I kidding?? It's not a vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]