helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2005

Is It Nap Time?

Our bodies must be subconsciously preparing us for what's to come after the baby arrives. I find myself waking up almost every 1/2 hour. Even though we're both asleep, Dan and I can still say something in the middle of the night and the other one is alert enough to respond. Last night it was, "Why is it so hot in here?? Is the heat on or something?"

I wake up so many times from cramps or contractions or to run to the bathroom. My heart beats so fast at night the minute I lay down. I don't know if I'm worried my water is going to break while I'm asleep or something, but I think it would wake me up if it does. For some reason, though, I just can't relax at night.

I'd say on average, we're both getting about 4 hours of sleep every night. However, neither one of us have a problem sleeping during the day. When are they going to start incorporating nap time into your work day in the United States? I know they do it in other countries. Who couldn't use a nap right about now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]