helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

As you can probably see, I have been inspired to make some creative changes to my site. I have finally had some time and patience to go through the HTML code and add some items to my sidebar. Browse through some photos easier, look at my entertaining animations, and read some other interesting blogs. (P.S. Mom, I put your blog up there so looks like you better start posting more!!!)

Another bonus feature is the soon-to-come Video Clip gallery. One of my friends from work has lent me his digital video camera, so I have been recording here and there, but have had no way to get the clips out to you all. Thanks to one of my readers, I have been informed of a new program that allows you to upload your videos to your blog. I hope this new feature will enable you all to feel a little closer to Helena, since most of you haven't or can't see her. Videos are coming soon, so be patient and keep checking back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the baby videos! Love all the links you updated. It looks as though Laney is going to acquire Adria's eyes.
Miss you!
XOXO
Melinda

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]