helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2005

More Time with the Baby

Cookie and I worked out a system that allows me to have a bit more time with her. Helena stays with me in the morning and I drive to work with her. Then, Cookie meets me at my office to pick her up. Less drive time for her, and I'm going that way anyway (it's a lot closer to her).

Not like there's much quality time with her being in the backseat, but just knowing she's there sleeping her little head off makes me smile. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma V said...

Just wanted to wish my darling grandbaby a happy 6 month birthday!! Miss you and love you!!
Grandma V.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I can't believe she is 6 months old already. Pretty soon you will be running around after her! Then, you and Dan will be deciding when to plan the next one because you miss all of her first! The time goes by so fast, continue to enjoy it!

Love,
Jenny

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]