helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rough Night

On the way home from our trip, I noticed that Helena finally has a little indent in her gum where her first tooth will be. She's been getting up a lot in the middle of the night the past couple of days. I know it's because she's in pain. I tried to soothe her from about 11:30 to 1:00 last night, but to no avail. She would lay still with me for a bit, and then wiggle and crawl all over me and shift and turn, trying to get comfortable. Poor girl! I know it's been a long time waiting for a tooth to come, but now I'm a little sad. I willl miss her big gummy smile. I'll never get to see it again once that first tooth comes in. BOO-HOO! :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

What's taking Laney so long. Hannah already has 3 teeth and one more to soon pop through. The only advice I can give is give her tylenol at night for the pain and try these things called "teething tablets". They are these little pills that melt in their mouths and really help with the teething. Call me and I can give you the exact name, etc.

She is a cutie ... congrats on your anniversary-Ed and I will be celebrating 7 years in June.

How tall and how much did Laney way at her 9 month appt. Just wanted to compare to Hannah who was 14# 15oz and 28 in.

Take care

Aunt Joyce

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]