helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hello again!

I've been back from Vegas for over a week now. Just been trying to get readjusted to my schedule. Not that I was gone THAT long, but it seemed like forever. It was nice to get away for a little while. I had a great time with the other designers I went with. We were able to go out to dinner, have some drinks, see a Cirque du Soliel show. And I didn't have to worry about packing a diaper bag or keeping up with Helena.

Don't get me wrong, I missed her dearly. But it was nice to feel young again for a little while. Plus, the conference was pretty good too. We are trying to go through some heavy duty changes in our creative department after getting back. I am excited to be a part of something like that with such a cool brand. Yeah, Cold Stone has been very good to me so far. Now, if only I could operate out of my house so I didn't have to drive 40 miles everyday.... Oh well, in a perfect world.

Helena is moving along as fast as she possibly can. I swear, she is so observant. We watched Blue's Clues this morning. When she saw Blue come on screen, she started yipping like a puppy. Then she saw a toy duck in the background and started quack-quacking. We have been working with her on animal sounds a lot lately. It's really neat to see her actually recognize 2 different animals without pointing them out and making the sound first.

I am so proud of her and I just love watching her learn new things. What a girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]