helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Over 14 Months

I can't believe how much my life and Helena's has changed in only 14 months. She is becoming quite a smart little girl with a ton of character and humor. I hope it is a trait she will always hold on to. While every day is not perfect, there is a lot of laughter in our house and she can sense how important it is.

She is so active and curious too. Even now as I sit typing, she sits in my lap and tries to type for herself. Write something for everyone, Helena:

n m jjjkjgyy kllklnkvcxlk ,b m d

As you can tell, she really likes the space key. I am about to embark on yet another first in the past 14 months. Next week I will be in Vegas for a design conference. I will not see Helena for 4 whole days. It will be my hardest first yet. I miss her so much when I'm only at work for a few hours. I am looking forward to the conference, but am going to struggle with being gone. Here are some pictures of her I am taking with me on my iPod so I can see her everyday.

Look at all those teeth that have come in all at once.

P1220013

You could just get lost in those baby blues!

P1220018

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! :) I haven't Seen You Guys Since Christmas.. I just Can't Believe How Big Helena Is Getting! She Is So Adorable!! :) Hope all is Great With You and Your Family!!

Love,
-Angie

10:44 PM  
Blogger Grandma V said...

Helena,
You melt my heart!! I miss you so much!
Grandma V.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]