helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Future Singer??

I have taught Helena how to sing a certain part of a Sublime song called "My Ruca". There's a part where they say "I love the way you move, I love the way you rap. BA! BA! Ramona please step back." Well, in perfect time, Helena says the ba ba.

We have also begun to mimic the crazy laugh from the rapper on The Gorrilaz "Feel Good Inc." She loves it! She'll belt out her loudest laugh whenever she hears that song come on.

But maybe she won't be a singer. She could be a dancer because she loves, loves, loves Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy". The minute that song comes on she starts dancing! We even have a little routine worked out that she can do most of the moves to. She mainly just imitates whatever crazy thing I do. When she rides with me to and from work, sometimes she can get cranky. If she starts crying, all I have to do is say "Do you want me to sing the Crazy song?" I can turn the radio off and just sing that song at the top of my lungs and no matter what she was upset over, it will go away. I even looked back at her the other day to see her bobbing her head and tapping her feet on the back of the seat.

Well, maybe I'm crazy... Maybe you're crazy... Maybe we're crazy... Probably...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think shes DEFINITLY going to be the future AMERICAN IDOL!!!
Whenever Taylors (Hicks) commercial comes on, she yells, "NANA"!!! Do ya think all that voting I did rubbed off on her this season???
SOUL PATROL!!!
Cookie Nana

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]