helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 29, 2006

My Party Girl

Here are some photos of Helena at the birthday party last weekend (and playing catch with Bula one day).

P9200005

I think this has got to be one of my favorite pictures EVER! The look on her face is just priceless.

P9220009

We had fun running up and down the hill. Tell me she's not my spitting image in this picture. (Mom, remember the photo of me at the AllState picnic with my pigtails??)

P9220010

Here she is crossing her arms, intently watching Daddy engaged in a football game with some other kids.

P9220015

Just a nice photo.

P9220016

She is such a little girl now.

P9220020

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! You should blow up the one of her "priceless" face...that is something you should always remember...just precious.....I love it....

Jenny :)

P.S. I voted for your tin...good luck!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She Is The Most Beautiful Little Girl! =) Her Pictures Are Soooo Adorable! Hope You All Are Doing Great!

Love,
-Angie

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]