helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello Out There!

Just because there has been a lack of posts recently does not constitute a lack of activity. Actually the exact opposite. By far, this has been the craziest few weeks of my life! Trust me...

While I spent the past 2 weeks telecommuting (which I thought would be easy), was hectic in and of itself. Doing two completely different jobs at once (designing and parenting), I felt very exhausted by the time the weekends rolled around. Unfortunately, most of what's happened is not really the kind of stuff I want to air out for the entire world to read. Just know I am still here and just trying to make it through.

On a not-TOO separate topic, Dan & I have discussed putting our house up for sale next month. A bit concerning since not once house (out of the 10+ houses for sale in our neighborhood alone) has sold. Not a great time to sell, I gather.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess - I just wanted to say I am still addicted to your blog...I feel so connected to you and Dan and Helena by being able to see you guys on here....I just wanted to say I think it is beautiful that you let everyone see Helena grow up....She is just darling. Good luck with the sale of your house and stay happy and peaceful where ever you end up.
Love from the sunshine state....
Jenny & the fam

8:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air force 1 shoes
the north face outlet
polo lacoste pas cher
chicago blackhawks jersey
hermes birkin
michael kors outlet
roshe run men
new balance 574
gucci outlet
juicy couture outlet
coach outlet
herve leger dresses
michael kors handbags
kate spade uk
kobe 9
oakley sunglasses
hermes outlet
chanel outlet
arizona cardinals jerseys
golden state warriors jerseys
iphone 6 cases
atlanta falcons jersey
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
pandora charms
louboutin shoes
links of london
tommy hilfiger outlet
2015619caihuali

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]