helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 29, 2006

Vote for ME!!


A non-Helena related post...

I entered a contest to design a Fossil watch tin. I used my job at Cold Stone as my inspiration. The design is called "Spooning with Fossil".

I am asking any readers of this blog to go to the site and vote for my design. It would be so awesome to win!

Just go to www.fossil.com/design. Go to the Gallery and you can search by Newest, Rank, and Designer. My design is blue and brown with a colorful spoon pattern. My Designer name is JESSIFRAMP. Please rank me as a 10!!!

Even if I don't win, the top 30 ranked designs get a free Fossil watch. So that's pretty cool too! Wish me luck!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened? Are you guys busy bees over there or what :)

Waiting anxiously for the Halloween pics :)

Loving the 75 degree weather here :)

Jenny

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]