helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

You're so funny!

The other night, my brother, Helena and I were eating dinner. Matt was making faces and funny noises that were just cracking Helena up. I'm talking full-on throwing her head back in the air and laughing hysterically. As we both went for another bite of food, we heard clear as day "Matt (hahaha) funny!" We both just stopped and looked at each other. We couldn't believe it. Matt said, "Did she just call me funny?" We both looked at her and she was still sitting there laughing. So I said, "I think so." Her saying funny all on her own was one of the funniest things I have ever heard! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]