helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree



Helena has been having a great time with all of our holiday decorations. This is really a fun year for us. Last year, she was a bit too small to really know what was going on and enjoy everything. Now we're dancing to music, she's pointing out every Santa that she sees, and we are having fun with holiday hobbies.

This week we finished our placemats. The whole project cost me under $5. I just took pieces of red felt and glued cut-outs of snowflakes on white felt. Then I added little sparkly pom-poms for a different shape. They came out pretty nice. And now I have something that Helena and I did together that I'll have on my table every year. Our next item is Christmas cookies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]