helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 03, 2004

Getting Ansy

I hope everything is going okay inside my body. Sometimes I get really nervous. Especially because some of my symptoms have begun to subside. The morning sickness and dizziness have not effected me in the past week. I still get really hungry and have been eating a lot, which makes my belly puff out big enough to look like I'm in my 3rd trimester!!!

But then in the morning it goes away. I still have a little pudge (as seen in the last photo I posted). I just hope I'm gaining enough weight. I was told during the first trimester I should gain 3-4 pounds (which I haven't done -- even though my belly seems bigger... odd). During the second trimester, I am supposed to gain a pound a week. If I can't even gain 3-4 pounds in 3 months, how am I supposed to gain a pound a week?? I guess it's mainly baby (& company) weight, but I just hope I am getting the baby all of the nutrition it needs right now.

Well, I guess I will find out for sure next week. It seems like it has just been taking so long to get to this point. I am so excited to hear the baby's heartbeat, but nervous at the same time. I have seen many posting on the iVillage message boards from women who went to their appointment and didn't hear a heartbeat. Geez, I can't even imagine. Keep praying, everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]