helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Have Sympathy on Me!

Okay, it may sound evil, but I have noticed that whenever I mention the fact that I'm pregnant... I get a little more consideration from people. For example:

"I'm pregnant, do you think that you could bring our food out as fast as possible?"

"I'm pregnant, could I get a little extra popcorn in there?"

"I'm pregnant, can I please stop talking to incompetent customer service people before I have a mental breakdown?"

By the way, that last one got me my first month's phone bill free! I can't wait until my belly starts showing and see if people will bend over backwards without me having to say a word. Ahhh, the excuses of a pregnant lady!!! Why did I wait so long???? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]