helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Where Does the Time Go?

Geez oh man!! Can you believe it?? The start of Week 15?? It seems like only yesterday I was talking with my good friend Alethea and she was 15 weeks pregnant. Now she's a mother!! Boy, does it fly! She had her baby on September 22 in an emergency C-Section, but he came out healthy and full of dark hair (just like we figured he would)! Her surgery was scheduled for the 23rd, and her husband was getting in from deployment on the 22nd. So, I called to try to talk to them and see how they were feeling knowing that the very next day their lives were going to change forever... but I couldn't get them.

Later that night, Alethea called me and said, "Sorry I couldn't get to my phone when you called, I was a little busy and now I have a baby!" He was laying there right with her while we talked and I was just so happy I started to cry when we hung up. I know that they are going to have such a wonderful family. Guys, if you read this message, Dan and I love you so much and hope that you are getting through the sleepless nights. I hope that someday our children will know eachother and we will all be together again. Please send me pictures!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]