helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Livin' It Up at the Days Inn San Diego!

That headline was posted with the Eagles' "Hotel California" tune playing in my head!

Oh my gosh, we had the greatest time this weekend! I have got to say without a doubt that San Diego is by far the greatest city I have ever been to. I rank it even higher than Waikiki. Sure, the beaches may not be as nice as Hawaii, but the city is really quite something. I'm telling you, if the average home out there was not almost $600,000 I would not hesitate to move there.

One of the great things about Phoenix is the quick travel time to other interesting destinations. Grand Canyon (3 hours), Las Vegas (4 hours), San Diego (5 1/2 hours), Los Angeles (6 1/2 hours), Santa Fe (5 hours), Mexico (4 hours)... I could go on.

But back to San Diego, in the 3 days that we were there it felt like a week! There was just so much to do and we didn't even do it all. We are definitely going to take another trip out there sometime. They have 1 bedroom cottages that you can stay at that are right on the pier overlooking the ocean. That's where we want to be next time. I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, but I will do it soon and you can see some of the cool things that we saw there.

Any of you who plan to move out here, I hope you know you're going to all of the places listed above sooner or later too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]