helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Forgetful Jessi

Sorry guys, as I seem to have forgotten my digital camera again so I could upload the San Diego photos. Packing a bunch of food to take to work with me was much more important. I have really been trying to increase my calorie intake. Last night for dinner, we had steak, potatoes, and homemade mac-n-cheese. I ate almost the whole dish by myself. You should have seen how big my belly was last night. It hurt so badly because it felt like all of my innerds were being smushed and pushed around, but Dan just kept laughing at me! I told him to live it up while it lasts because this will be the only time in our lives where I'll have a bigger belly than him!!! :)

Dan has seriously lost a lot of weight though. I think everyone will be surprised to see him when we come home not weighing over 260 lbs. He looks really good and a lot healthier. I know it's hard for him because we are on such opposite ends of the spectrum right now. When we go to the grocery store, he's picking up Healthy Choice meals, and I'm getting everything else!!! I told him he just have to have a little willpower.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my powdered donuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]