helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I'll See Ya at Ikea!!

How could an Ikea be under construction in Tempe without me knowing it?? How I love that store! It just opened up last week, and the timing couldn't be better. I can't wait to furnish my new home with all of the wonderful, unique, and inexpensive merchandise that can be found within its 360,000 square feet!

If you haven't heard of Ikea, you can check out their Web site at www.ikea.com and you can order online if there's not a location near you. The stores are supposed to have huge after-Christmas sales. I hope I can hold out that long.

What do you say, Joy? Are you ready for the Ikea experience??? Let's make plans to put together our wish lists!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]