helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dinner Time!

Thanks to the generous gifts from Dan's family, we were able to buy our dining room table last night. Hopefully, we will be able to put it together tonight before my sisters get into town. I can't wait to have our first meal at that table. It is just exactly what we both wanted! We can really imagine having our baby there with us all eating family dinners together.

I still have to get the spare bedrooms prepared and am hoping to have the painting done in the nursery by tomorrow as well. Not to mention some grocery shopping and a few more things needed for the house (probably to be passed off as Christmas presents). Ahhhh, so much to do and so little time!

My stocking is still the only one with no presents in it, so Dan better get cracking!! This year has been pretty slim, with a budget of only $30 for "unnecessary" presents. I had to do something for my sisters with it being their first Christmas away from home though. I am really looking forward to it all this year. Hope the strada comes out okay, thanks for the recipe Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]