helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday

I almost called off work today, I am so exhausted. The only reason I came in is because one of my friends from work is making me cushions for our rocking chair and wanted to take me out during lunch to get the fabric. I know... it's pretty sad. I come into work only to do something totally not related to work!

Dan and I picked up our new sofa yesterday. They were having a GREAT sale, and we just couldn't pass it up. It really helps complete the living room a bit and separate it from the kitchen/dining room. Sometimes the great room floorplan is not so great because you can see everything. Especially when it's a mess!

Onto baby stuff... the baby has been getting progressively lower. My belly feels smaller, but I know it's just the baby dropping. I've made plans with my neighbor to have photos taken next weekend. Hopefully, the baby will hold tight until then. Saturday is my Arizona baby shower and Sunday is our anniversary. As long as we can get through this week, I will be completely satisfied with the length of the pregnancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]