helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2005

She's Mobile, Folks!

Well, last Wednesday night, Helena crawled for the first time! I have been practicing with her for a while, and she just wanted to go so bad. That night Dan and I got down on the floor with her. I set her on one side of the rug, and then it happened. Clumsily and slowly she began to move toward us. It made us so happy to get to witness that. Of course I pulled out the camera and she wouldn't do it again! That stubborn girl!

Now she is going anytime you put her down. I used to be able to leave things laying around and just move them out of the way. Not anymore! Time to baby-proof the house!

On another note, if crawling wasn't enough. Helena pulled herself up to a standing position on the side of the coffee table. She stood holding the table for about 30 seconds before she plopped back down on her little butt. She is just going so fast, I can't keep up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]