helena_banner Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Home for Christmas



Looks like with all the commotion going on at the airports, it's a good thing I'm not set to get on a plane. I am home for Christmas though. At my house, anyway. Here's a few pics of how it's decorated now (for those who haven't been here in a while or at all).

Can't wait until Santa comes on Chrismtas Eve to leave a bunch of presents under our tree. Seriously, I feel like I'm more excited then Helena. I have all the packages we got loaded up in my closet so she can't see them. But everyday I go in there and poke around. Even though I know what's in most of the boxes, I get too anxious for her to have something to open. I'm just like the kid again!






I might be tuckering Helena out with all the activity. I've been trying to do what I can to get us in the holiday spirit being in Arizona. We made cookies last night. Helena had a great time getting flour everywhere, but I didn't mind the mess because she had fun. We caught a fireworks show the other day from our backyard. The stadium does it every year for the holidays. Helena has really warmed up to Matt. She wants to follow him around, but still gives him a hard time. It's funny!

It was very cold and rainy yesterday, which made it feel more like Christmas. It was dark and gloomy all day. Today, it's warming up. Supposed to get to 63 degrees by 4:00. The sun is glaring down on me. Doesn't feel like Christmas today. I almost hope it gets gloomy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



*HUGS* TOTAL! give Laney more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


linking pregnancy & baby blogs Bellys, Birth & Beyond
[ Prev | Next | List | Join ]